Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So annoying!!!!!

This morning I wanted to take my airings out and put new ones back in so I went up stairs and found some came down and took my airings out and the butterfly was stuck in my air and I can't get it out. My Mum says I should just get salt and water and rinse it but we decided to go to the pharmacy.But we didn't go to the pharmacy so we just got a container full of water and salt and we got some cotton buds and I soaked my airs in that and then I put tea tree oil on my ears. I have to go to the doctor sometime and see what they say. We didn't go to the pharmacy we just washed it out with salty water but that didn't work so we went to the doctor and they pulled it out. It didn't hurt much but I'm not aloud to put earings in for a while. It iscrusted over with earwax (ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!)

1 comment:

Room 2 said...

eeewwwwww !!!!!
that pic is too close up !!!!
lol
from cassi