Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My day

After school yesterday I came home and I went on the computer I was going to do my homework but on my blog there was this add thing from flash gear (that won't go away unless I delete one of my postings) I clicked on it and I went to make a new person for this game thing on it but that didn't let me I don't know why but yeah and then Jared showed me this awesome website it was this game where you make a track for this biker and then he bikes over it and you make jumps and stuff it's really cool!!
Then I played my guitar and Brianna came in and said stop playing your guitar and I said no I was in here first so it should be up to me if I play or not then we got into a big argument and Mum sent us up to our room until dinner.When we came down we had dinner and did the dishes after that I went on the computer and Brianna kept trying to kick me of but luckily Jared was there so he didn't let her so I got the hole time and Brianna didn't get any (I do find it a bit mean) so she hit me and went to bed then later on I went to bed and Brianna started talking and we got into a big argument so I went down stairs to get a drink and then Mum said I had to sleep in the old room and man it was cold and I wasn't aloud to go up stairs and get some so I had to make to with three blankets but I had to use one for a pillow it was very uncomfortable sleeping next to a pile of washing but I made do with what I had and it actually wasn't bad (apart from it was cold) but I would like to sleep there again if I tidied it up a bit, I would like it to be my room but Mum won't let me which is really really really really really annoying and have three pretty good reasons why I should be aloud to
1. I would go to sleep quicker cause I wouldn't have Brianna keeping me up all night.
2.It would be way easier for me to get my stuff instead of running up and down the stairs which brings me to my second point.
3. I wouldn't run up and down the stairs so there would be less noise.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Very good reasons Libby
1 Yes you are right you would go to sleep quicker, perhaps I need to set some rules with Brianna.
2 Getting your things up and down the stairs is not really that hard, we all have to do it. Plus it keeps you active :-)
3 This one made me laugh. You don't run love - you stomp!

The reason you can't use that back room is because we intend to do it up as a second lounge and once you are used to sleeping there it will be even harder to share with Brianna.
Mum

Dave said...

It is interesting to see how easily you get distracted from homework, Libs!!