Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My light

My light doesn't work and we don't know how because one day when we were going to bed we tried to turn the light on but it just flickered on and then straight of again so we told mum and said we would fix it tomorrow. We forgot for about a couple of days and then Jared went up to go fix it and he couldn't do anything so now we are stuck with a little lamp and that will just have to do. And now that ones burned out so I have none. Thankfully we stole one of Scott so we now have one little light.

2 comments:

Room 2 said...

hey libs
did you try getting a NEW LIGHT BULB ??
from 1 of the funky 5
Cassi

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.