Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Guitar


In the weekend I might be getting a guitar and it comes withe 3 free lessons. It's really cool. My Dad is buying it for me well not really I have to pay halve so I'm going to do a job for him in the weekend but it will take ages because I'm writing(On the computer) names, ph numbers, business's and addresses of one thousand people well I'm doing 330 and so is Brianna and Jared but I will try to do more so I can get more money.
I don't like it how I have to pay for it but if I want it I have to, and I really really really really really really want it so I hope I get unough money for it other whys I'm tough out of luck so I'll have to keep my fingers crossed so I can get some good cash to buy a good guitar.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I hope you still find time for school work Buster!

Room 2 said...

I like yellow on a pellow!
hehehe
Isabelle